Friday, May 7, 2010

The lovely little things

Just bored to death at the end of the week I decided to take my camera to school so of course
I'm taking pictures and I wanted to show you a few of my new favorite items that are going on
my wishlist. Each of these accessories or clothing peices are all owned by their rightful owners

when I saw my friend Ana wearing

these boots I just had to take a shot

they are really cute and affordable as

well. I also love the metal buttons that

hold the leather flaps of the boot

down it gives it more edge.








I love my friends Ed Hardy bag its

made out of metallic snake skin and

leather I love it! Its also really cool

because the skull has "piercings" on

its "lips" so its super punk/glam I love

it.



My friend Ana also wore this super adorable floral shirt I love the chiffon and ribbed tweed flowers on the left side of her shirt on the shoulder it was adorable! I love the whole idea of flowers sitting on your shoulder.










My friend Emily was wearing this adorable anchor sailor






shirt I loved it because it was just so fun and cute. I love the






patriotic colors as well as the print its really cute and I love how you






can dress it up even though its just a casual shirt.






















When I saw my friend Sydneys absolutley amazing metal


flower earrings I just had to take a picture they are absolutley


beautiful I love the intracate design of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment