Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This Is One Of Those Blog Posts Where You Can't Think Up Of A Title

Grabbing a bit of opinions and statements I guess they truly are both just things people say, And well in my opinion I feel they are both pretty important because without them, and artist wouldn't become a better artist, without them a chef would make terrible food, and without them we wouldn't really know if someone really liked us for who we are... Well I hate to get all gooey at the" like us for who we are part" but you know what I mean, Well latley things have been good for me, Fashion designwise I'm almost out of pages in my black sketch book, I'm trying hard to use every page wisely because it would be impossible to rip out a page without ripping out another design...
so I guess thats my design venting session, Well moving forward I was exploring the Yahoo! home page and saw something that caught my eye "Stars Shine at Fashion Gala" I was running low on fashion gossip so when I saw that post I said "CHA-CHING!" looking at the gorgeous gowns, Sarah Jessica Parker, who recently realeased her new fragrance SJP NYC , looked absolutley beautiful in a Halston gown! when I saw her in that dress my jaw hit the floor, but her dress was no competition to Jennifer Lopez in a strapless Zuhair Murad Haute Couture ball gown
She had gorgeous diamond and rhinestone inbedded in the fabric. She looked fabulous! But I think Taylor Swift looked about a star and a half more stunning, even though her dress wasn't diamond and rhinstoned, she looked cool and sophisticated in her Ralph Lauren gown with her amazing sparkling drop earrings.



No comments:

Post a Comment